Watch Poetry Reading of A WARDROBE IN A HOTEL BEDROOM:
Poem read by Holly Sarchfield
Get to know Poet Warren Paul Glover:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Voyeurism. Also insecurity and lust.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Any response would be good. Whether good or bad, I hope the poem provokes some thought. But if people like it so much the better. And if anyone would like to read more of my stuff Ether Books publish some of my poems, short stories and short plays for reading on smartphones or iPads. My author page can be found here: http://catalog.etherbooks.com/Authors/259
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I dabbled in my teens (I’m 48 now), but only seriously since 2009.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Carol Ann Duffy.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I’ve been aware of WILDSound for a while. My short screenplay, HEART ATTACK, was read and moderated at WILDSound a few years ago and it was really helpful. So I thought I’d submit a poem too. No particular reason why I chose this one though.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I write screenplays (both features and shorts), short plays, short stories and am currently working on a novel.
7) What is your passion in life?
Apart from writing? I’m passionate about lots of things, from social justice and the state of the planet to my wee dog, Monty, fine food and wine and football (soccer).
Deadline for FREE POETRY Festival – Get your poem made into a MOVIE and seen by 1000s. Three options to submit:
WATCH this month’s poetry readings performed by professional actors: