Watch Video Pitch: BLOWN
Get to know writer Christopher Chance:
1. What is your story about?
BLOWN is about a deep cover intelligence agent posing as a drug smuggler who is Shanghaied into smuggling terrorists into Europe in order to assassinate the Heads of State attending the Industrial World Fair in Hanover, W Germany. The agent suffers terribly but defeats the terrorists spectacularly at the end.
2. Why should people know this story?
People should know about this story because this is how terrorists work.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
Describe in 2 words – ‘Terrorism exposed’.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
I’ve been working on this for over 1 year.
6. How many stories have you written?
I have 5 completed screenplays; 1 is optioned and another is earmarked for the sequel. I also have 2 books published with The Random House Group (Mainstream) and another with Strand Publishing, UK.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
Terrorism motivated me to write this story.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?