Get your script and story performed by professional actors at the Fantasy/Sci-Fi Festival.
Get your Short Film showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival and get an audience video.
Fantasy/Sci-Fi Screenplay Festival occurs every single month.
Next film festival date is Thursday August 18, 2016. Submit your film today and get it shown at the sold out festival.
FANTASY and SCI-FI Stories used to be a fringe market. Now they are in the mainstream now and forever as movies, television shows, and stories in fantasy/sci-fi are a gigantic multi-billion dollar market. This portion of the Film & Writing Festival serves the Fantasy and Sci-Fi filmmakers and writers from all over the world.
– 0ffers screenwriters, novelists and storytellers at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS.
– Offers filmmakers to get their works showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Then the filmmaker will receive and audience reaction video on their film.
We specialize in showcasing Fantasy/Sci-Fi stories and making sure that when the work is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
Read recent testimonials of writers/filmmakers who have had their work showcased at the Fantasy/Sci-FI Film Festival:
Better than average feedback. Thank you.
– Julie Merrick, Feature Script (Keslare’s Veracity)
Thank you for the very frank and detailed notes regarding the submission of “Vapour”. No doubt these notes will be of great assistance in developing the screenplay for future submissions. A bit of fresh air is extremely helpful – and this delivered.
– N Bradley, Feature Script (Vapour)
Thank you for your thorough analysis of my script and for the useful advice: I will re-work on my text taking your valuable notes into consideration.
– Maroun Rached, Feature Script (The GEHC)
For unproduced writers, the real frustration after keystroking “The End” is trying to get noticed. There are so few outlets available for presenting your material. This festival appeals to me because my work now migrates from an unread concept into a produced staging, easily accessible by industry pros.
– David Redstone, Feature Script (FLEET WEEK)
The feedback was great. Most of the people liked it, so I am glad you screened it at your festival.
– Martin Rosete, Short Film (VOICE OVER)
I’ve been submitting “Wayfarers” to a bunch of places. The notion that some of it could be performed seemed interesting – it’s a twist on the usual screenplay contest, and in some ways, it’s more valuable to me as a writer-director.
– Arnon Z. Shor, Feature Script (WAYFAYERS)
First, i must say I m very excited that my film had the opportunity to be seen by this audience. Interesting observations by a very intelligent audience.
– Emy Tzavra-Bulloch, Short Film (MINOTAUR)