1. What is your screenplay about?
Michael; a man who made a decision in his teenage years which he regrets and his other self, Micky, who made the right decision and is now his doppelganger. The doppelganger knows about the protagonist and also knows that if they ever meet, they will both die.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Mystery, thriller, sci-fi.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Having the two characters played by the same actor wouldn’t work in any other medium except perhaps a novel. The science behind interference patterns can easily be explained but makes for great visual moments of patterns and wave-forms. Any cinematographer would drool at the possibilities.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
I’ve answered this before but I don’t…
View original post 362 more words