Genre: Comedy, Crime
Two hapless thieves attempt to rob a payday loan store, but two of the patrons have other plans.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
The screenplay is a darkly comical look at what it takes to survive on the fringes of society, and what lengths people would go to in order to get ahead.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Action, comedy, dark comedy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it would make for a hilarious short film and also be a hell of a lot of fun to produce!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working…
View original post 156 more words