Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Nate Yacos: When a family man gains instant celebrity status as TV spokesman, his newfound celebrity threatens to tear his family apart and challenge his notion of a happy life.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s very funny. It’s a passionate, progressive script with a strong social message.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“The Godfather” and any Stanley Kubrick movie on the tube. I am so there.
7. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
The storyline fully came together after five years. It is a mix of moments in my life, like when my wife and I were walking at a local park in Durham. A owner…
View original post 333 more words