Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
A.W. Lucas: Barbara Buttrick Smith and her journey to become the world’s first female bantamweight boxing champion and the challenges she faced outside the ring with the misogyny of the 1950s.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Biopic, drama, sports.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Barbaras story deserves to be told. With so many people of all genders still struggling with adversity this story will inspire them to keep on keeping on.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Princess Bride
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Almost 2 years
7. How many stories have you written?
Several shorts and an unfinished novel.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you…
View original post 192 more words