Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Marshall Ferrin: It is about a brilliant and driven French revolutionary who the ability to write a new chapter in his country’s rich history. But what begins as a battle for liberty, equality, and fraternity, becomes a vindictive quest for supremacy, power and money.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It is actually an Episode, in a VOD mini-series. It should be made into a video film, as a “calling card” to attract the production of the other four episodes.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
This Episode, five months.
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 189 more words