Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Dylan Stagno: This screenplay mainly depicts two issues of Hollywood’s golden era. Firstly, Hollywood’s concern of Communist propaganda being infiltrated through the industry. Secondly, the leaps and bounds of which small time production companies had to go through in order to make their films on shoestring budgets.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a screenplay about selling and producing a screenplay. It’s a unique never seen before tale that any filmmaker/writer/film enthusiast can relate too.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
‘’Bottle Rocket’’ by Wes Anderson.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A few months.
7. How many stories have you written? You ever heard of…
View original post 226 more words