Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Alexander Etseyatse: A full year after COVID – 19 “Coronavirus” hits New York City, a recently fired young mentally unstable Black Chef attempt to reclaim his glory days by starting a catering company with his old friends and winning back his ex-fiancee and daughter after a force stays at a psychiatric clinic.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama, with some comedy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s very timely and needed, a lot of mentally ill people suffer because of a lack of knowledge on how to deal with it.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Do The Right Thing
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About 2 years
7. How many stories…
View original post 246 more words