Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Lisa Defazio: It is about a couple caught in a clash of desire and control set in a picture-perfect setting of domesticity and a woman’s desperate attempts to appease her husband, who she loves. Relatable tensions and resentments build. The power pivots with the use of a most unexpected device.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The pristine reality and the farcical aspirations we all try to portray are scrutinized and revealed within this plot. The bumbling adoring sexy wife with a healthy
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 433 more words