Watch the Video Pitch Logline for the Novel:
Buy the book here:
Get to know the writer D.A. Carr:
1) What makes your story unique and also engaging?
With over a decade’s experience writing books and screenplays, D.A. Karr’s ‘LINK’ blends WWII flair with a Battlestar Galactica-style exploration of what it really means to be human. John Garrick is the man of the hour (and possibly the millennium), an ever-brave maverick who uncovers time jumping as the only hope of humanity surviving the work of an equally-fearless outlaw. Readers should prepare to become embroiled in a war of survival and time, in a bold adventure sure to impress any fan of Tom Clancy or Clive Cussler.
2) Why does the world need to know about your story?
“The three words describe my book – suspenseful, intriguing, and action-filled. It can best be described as a Sci-Fi mystery/thriller, where time jumping becomes the only useful way of controlling the human race. It embraces humanity throughout its existence; drawing inspiration from the battles fought during WWII; man’s connection to machines; and a unique new story around the ‘same-old’ sci-fi concepts.
3) What type of music do you see in your story if it was made into a movie?
Menancing and drama
4) What film have you seen the most in your life?
Pearl Harbor, anything Indiana Jones, Sherlock Holmes, and The Avengers
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Music – Adam Levine and Blake Sheldon
Film – Daniel Craig, Van Diesel, Angelina Jolie
Graphics – Anything Pixar
6) Other than writing and movies, what else are you passionate about?
7) Do you have a set writing routine?
Yes. 4am in the morning. Then I go to my regular job. Then I write again for about two hours. Usually about 3-4 hours per day.