Watch Video Pitch for MY SADE STORY PART 1, by Paul Cooke:
Matthew Toffolo interviews writer Paul Cooke:
1. What is your story about?
Paul: My time with the band sade in the early 80s
2. Why should do people need to read/watch this story?
Paul: A very good snapshot of the era in relation to performing arts
3. How long have you been writing stories?
Paul: For quite a few years now
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What artists would you love to work with?
Paul: Marvin Gaye
6. How many stories have you written?
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
Paul: No write when I can find the time
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Paul: Passionate about teaching
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Festival?
Paul: Good unique approach to media text
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Paul: Never stop believing
* * * * *
Submit your Pitch Logline and get it made into a video: