Watch the Video Pitch for Virus, Novel by Ray Jay Perreault:
Get to know writer Ray Jay Perreault:
1. What is the theme of your story?
Naive aliens have a good life and they reluctantly investigate if there is another planet opposite to them behind their sun. They learn to defend themselves, defend their planet and expand their view of the solar system around them.
2. Why do people need to know about your story?
It isn’t a typical SciFi where the hero just builds a bigger weapon. This is a story about a civilization that has to change. They grow and find their religion is bigger than they think.
3. How long have you been writing stories?
I’ve been writing full time for almost two years.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What artists would you love to work with?
Will Smith, Reese Witherspoon, Matt Damon
6. How many stories have you written?
I have three short stories, two novellas, two novels and one novel to be release this summer.
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
I have a ton of stories, my challenge is finding the time.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Festival?
My stories need broader exposure.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Don’t let the aliens getcha.
* * * * *
Deadline: VIDEO PITCH FESTIVAL – Submit your LOGLINE/STORY PITCH and we’ll make it into a movie:
DEADLINE: Submit your best scene from your screenplay. Have it performed using professional actors:
WATCH the past best scene readings and see what happens when you submit: