Watch the Video Pitch for THE LITTLEFIELD CHRONICLES:
Buy on AMAZON:
Get to know wrier Tegon Maus:
1. What is the theme of your novel?
High Fantasy… think middle earth without the Elves and Orcs!
2. Why do people need to know about your story?
It’s a new world filled with Adventure, Action, Humor, and heart.
3. How long have you been writing stories?
I have been writing for more than 12 years.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
It would be a toss-up between Independence day and Twister !!
5. How many stories have you written?
I have published 6 books… on Amazon with 2 more coming before the end of the year. I also have 40 plus short stories.
6. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
Writing full time for a living.
7. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
Nope ! Not really… I write nights and weekends. I do, however, like to have a package of fig newtons and a bag of Chili Cheese Fritos on hand just for fun.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I garden… I grow pumpkins and watermelon and a large variety of flowers.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Never give up!! I was rejected 211 times before I found a publisher that loves what I write. I now have 4 publishers. Write what YOU want not what’s popular and then have someone read it out loud to you… then you will know how good you are or are not. Each time you write you are better than the time before and the next time will be better than now.
* * * * *
Deadline: VIDEO PITCH FESTIVAL – Submit your LOGLINE/STORY PITCH and we’ll make it into a movie: