Watch the Poetry Reading of LISTEN OUT:
Poetry performed by Geoff Mays
Get to know poet Sian Williams:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Theme Urban contemporary commentary. Youth.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Think about the isolating effects and implications of personal IT
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Writing poetry 5 years or so
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Favourite poet. The last one I read and enjoyed! Like Thomas Hardy, James Joyce, Dylan Thomas.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I can’t resist a call to submit.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I write stage play scripts, short stories and a kids story which has been animated.
On YouTube RITZMED Lost Theatre a sketch of my play.
and ARABELLA’s PICNIC animation of the book
7) What is your passion in life?
Passion: Power and beauty of Nature and human psyche.
Poetry published in South Bank Magazine (London)
and Colour of Saying anthology to celebrate Dylan Thomas centenary
(2014) on line. AN APPEAL TO THE HUNCHBACK
* * * * *
Deadline: FREE POETRY Festival – Get your poem made into a MOVIE and seen by 1000s. Three options to submit: