Watch the June 2016 Winning Short Story
Mama’s Purfect Day by Richard Marra
Story performed by Marsha Mason
Get to know the winning writer:
1. What is your 1pg Short Story about?
The story is about a cat, Mama, who is taken out of her comfort zone and has to learn how to have fun on her own.
Through her day alone, she finds out she doesn’t always need people around and could find activities that make her happy.
2. What genres would you say this short story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
“Blue Velvet” David Lynch
5. How long have you been working on this story?
This story came to me pretty fast and I wrote it in a day. The tough part is editing and figuring…
View original post 168 more words