Watch the July 2016 Winning Short Screenplay Reading.
Story performed by actor Val Cole
Despite Dementia by Janet Bennett Cox
Get to know the winning writer:
1. What is your 1pg Short Story about?
It is about a demented mother and her daughter’s conflict at her demise.
2. What genres would you say this short story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Sound of Music/Ben Hur. (Hard choice)
5. How long have you been working on this story?
Wrote it in less than 2 hours after I saw the posting.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
My Mom has dementia and its a pain being the caregiver but I know it will be sad when she is no longer here.
View original post 73 more words