Watch the 140 Character Short Story: STUPID GEORGE:
Get to know writer Linda Ward:
1) What is your very short story about?
My story is about a man who forgets his and his wife’s anniversary and tries to make fix it before she realizes.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I love to write and wanted to test my abilities at a challenging project of writing a whole story with limited words.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Kill Bill, I even have a screen play that is perfect for Quentin Tarantino. It’s called “Double Noose”
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Writing, I have nine children’s books coming out. Five this month and I would like to some day be a poet laureate.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
View original post 99 more words