Thanks to you and your team for such excellent and detailed feedback. It’s clear that those reviewing the script have put a great deal of time and effort into breaking it down and assessing it professionally – and we’re very grateful. We particularly appreciate the fact that both the strengths and the weaknesses have been highlighted, so we can see what we’re doing right, as well as which elements need work.
– Sara Myles, TV Pilot (May Contain Nuts)
Get your TV script performed by professional actors at the Television Festival. At least 2 winners ever single month.
Watch the January 2016 Winners:
January 2016 TV Pilot/Spec Screenplay Winners
Watch the February 2016 Winners:
February 2016 TV Pilot/Spec Screenplay Winners
Watch the March 2016 Winners:
March 2016 TV Pilot/Spec Screenplay Winners
Watch the April 2016 Winners:
April 2016 TV Pilot/Spec Screenplay Winners
Watch the May 2016 Winners:
May 2016 TV Pilot/Spec Screenplay Winners
Watch the June 2016 Winners:
June 2016 TV Pilot/Spec Screenplay Winners
Watch the July 2016 Winners;
July 2016 TV Pilot/Spec Screenplay Winners
FULL FEEDBACK on your TV Scripts from our committee of Professional TV Writers, TV Production Heads and TV Script Consultants.
The #1 TV Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
– 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS.
– WATCH past and recent script winning readings! SCROLL DOWN and see what happens when your script wins. Now showcasing x5 more winners than in the past. At least 3 winners a month.
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
– We specialize in showcasing TV PILOT and TV SPECS from past shows and making sure that when the script is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
Read recent testimonials from February/March Submissions:
This is most excellent. I loved the thorough feedback, and some of the fixes or easy and some require a little more thinking but regardless, I’m glad to be getting your feedback.
– David Baugnon, (The Messiah Project)
Thank you for your encouraging words and for this great chance you are giving me. If I had to rate your feedback, I would give it 110 over 100 !! In fact, it is thanks to your previous feedback that I was able to improve this piece: even when they are harsh, your comments are always constructive, thorough and motivating.
– Maroun Rached, (Elan Vital)
I really appreciate the detailed feedback, it is very encouraging and gives me very specific things to improve upon.
– Rochelle Blissett-Miller, (Axiom – Source)
That’s the most useful feedback I have received. Certainly understand the issues you brought forth.
– Andrew Vestrand, (On the Nut)
These notes are very helpful in my advancing this piece and as a new writer I am extremely pleased with the generally positive reinforcement here.
– R. Christian Frostholm (Consequences)