- What are the possible ways words and images can interact to tell a story?
- How can voice over narration be used as a storytelling device in film?
- What mode of voiceover narration best fits a particular character and plot?
- Complete a 3 – 6 minute narrative short film by the end of the quarter
- Produce a film with advanced sound and picture quality
- Work with Colonial Sound to record original foley effects and a narrative voiceover; if inclined, produce and original music score.
- Work with a crew of 2-4
Steps: (with your crew)
- Identify crew positions (and duties) for pre-production, production (shooting) and post production (editing).
- Write a voiceover script or a screenplay (in screenplay format)
- Draw a storyboard to go with the script
- Pre-produce the film:
- Cast actors
- Find locations
- Schedule voiceover session and shoot dates
- Record a…
View original post 142 more words