Performed by Val Cole
Get to know the poet:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
Watching the documentary leading to Amy Whinehouses’ death
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Since I was 12 after I received my first diary and got into it actively after signing up for a poetry writing class back when i was a sophomore in 1998 at Western Michigan Uni Kalamazoo
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
It would be Sylvia Plath
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Just the mere thought of having someone else read it for others to hear and hopefully relate to is we inspiring
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Short stories and copywriting
View original post 73 more words