Genre: Comedy, Family
A boy pranks his sister, on her 10th birthday, which results in the entire family getting in on the fun.
Narrator: Jane Hailes
Valerie: Kelci Stephenson
Jennifer: Penelope Park
Mark: Nick Wicht
Chandler: Charles Gordon
David: Todd Thomas Dark
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A: When a boy pranks his younger sister on her 10th birthday, her payback leads to the whole family getting in on the fun.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
A: The characters are entertaining. The story is fun and engaging for children, as well as adults.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
A: Fun and whimsical.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
A: Hot Shots
6. How long have…