Narration – Lada Darewych
Barney – Hugh Ritchie
Monro – Geoff Mays
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Creates a new and bizarre reality of the democracy forces that confronting the Islam forces, which are taking place in the “Fata Morgana” Arabian Desert in 2020.
.a military confrontation between democratic and Islamic forces may lead the world to final destruction
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Futuristic political satire- anti militant(Style: Catch 22, doctor strangelove,MASH)
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
My vision -presents: brotherhood, understanding and friendship between people, companies, countries, , and especially among worldwide Islam ideology versus democracy ideology.
My concept -emphasis the motto: “Love to love. Hate to hate “. And all focused on
My project – called “Phantasmagoria 2020″/Comedy/satire (also by developing : Worldwide media formats Worldwide mass products)
My vision will make the people to abhor war, and accept and understand other people no matter what are their religion/sex/color
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
mad politic and hallucinatory war
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
silence of the lambs
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
about 3 years
7. How many stories have you written?
1 screenplay (tv series)
1 screenplay and video pilot(low budget)
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
my best song is Thriller by Michael Jackson
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
the issue was very hard to create and describe.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox