Harriet – Victoria Urquhart
Marv – Sean Ballantyne
Narration – Lada Darewych
Buddy – Hugh Ritchie
Henry – Geoff Mays
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
How to Hold it All In is about a man who’s reflecting on the mistakes he’s made throughout his life and how they’ve affected his closest relationships…and himself.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama, War, Historical
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It has a solid plot and suspense. Pathos, but also commercial appeal.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Wizard of Oz
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
On and off for years
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve had ten short stories published, a few essays (https://www.gwengoodkin.com/fiction-memoir/) I’ve written a couple plays and screenplays, a television pilot, a novel…
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Eulogy by Tool (listened to the most? Let it Go, thanks to my 3 daughters)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
None. The obstacles to getting this on the screen are far, far greater.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Reading, baking and women’s rights
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox