Get to know the writer:
1. What is your novel about?
The Virtuoso is a romantic drama following the misfortune of a famous concert violinist who struggles to recover from the mutilation of her left hand. In the aftermath of the accident she must face her demons so that she can love and trust again; unaware that her troubled ex-husband is far from finished with her, as she strives to fulfil her new destiny.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Mainstream literary fiction.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The English Patient, closely followed by Pride & Prejudice!
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
My favourite song is Who Wants to Live Forever…
View original post 304 more words