Short script written by Portuguese multi-award winning young filmmaker Sara Eustaquio, 17, director of “4242” and “Mirror”. Project in pre-production. Filming starts late 2017.
Do you like yourself? Can you feel something?
A group of teenagers spend a night out together challenging emotions and feelings in a place called Neverland. A place they gonna find it’s not only physical.
• Best Screenplay (The Buddha International Film Festival), June 2017, India
• Award of Recognition (Young Filmmaker – 17 and younger) (Best Shorts Competition), September 2017, USA
• Best Screenplay Writing (2nd Place) (Philadelphia Youth Film Festival), November 2017, USA
• Nomination for Best Screenplay (IndustryBOOST Competition), November 2016, USA
• Nomination for Best Screenplay (Youth 18) (Newark International Film Festival), September 2017, USA
Other Official Selections:
• Mediterranean Film Festival, December 2016, Italy
• Lake Charles Film & Music Festival, October 2017, USA
• Independent Film Collaborative…
View original post 479 more words