Get to know the writer:
1. What is your novel about?
Archaeologists discover a tomb in Valley of the Queens containing hieroglyphs coded with magic and spells that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Ladyhawke (1985) American Fantasy
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
I have no favorite song. I lived in Hawaii for 22 years and greatly favor Hawaiian music. I maintain a huge library of music of all kinds; classical, 1950s era, country/western, opera, jazz, foreign language music, and so much more. I play whatever suits my mood.
6. Do you…
View original post 389 more words