1. What is your screenplay about?
An early 30’s couple is flown from California to Florida by a Real Estate Investor with an opportunity that appears too good to be true. Once they arrive the couple soon realizes they have fallen into the hands of a con man and his “Henchmen”. They are robbed, taken hostage and beaten as their journey to financial security soon becomes a fight for survival and terrifying encounters in an abandoned home development out in the middle of nowhere.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Preys on everyone’s fears of helplessness, out of contact and running out of options. A true roller coaster ride.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
John Carpenter’s Halloween.
View original post 512 more words