Genre: Biography, Drama, History
An embittered slave succeeds in business and buys his freedom, but inner peace eludes him until he joins forces with white abolitionists to risk life and limb as an Underground Railroad “conductor” pursued by slave owners and a sociopathic slave hunter.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
The true story of a former slave turned successful business who saved more than 400 of his brothers.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This American hero’s story is little known and has never been filmed.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Engaging & awe-inspiring.
5. What movie have you seen the…
View original post 151 more words