Get to know the writer:
1. What is your TV Pilot screenplay about?
Family Secrets is about a girl growing up in the mob and deciding to escape and leave that life behind. She starts a new life that is quickly interrupted by the FBI. They give her an ultimatum: help the FBI hunt down amd catch her criminal family, or get thrown in jail.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a TV show?
I feel like my screenplay involves a different take on the classic mob genre, with relatable characters and exciting action scenes.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What TV show do you keep watching over and over again?
24 and Justified.
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I’ve been working on this script for about 6 months.
6. How many stories have you…
View original post 245 more words