Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is about the idea that perhaps the leaders of the major world religions work together inside a crappy office with a Dunder Mifflin vibe.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s smart and it’s funny, and it takes a satirical and unique look at something that none of us could possibly know anything about.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I worked on this screenplay for a few months.
7. How many stories have you written?
There’s no telling how many stories I’ve written. I’ve made a few short films, one feature length, and…
View original post 203 more words