Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
“Silver Skull Creek” is about finding redemption or embracing damnation in the face of evil, and the inevitable cost of both.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Western and horror.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I believe that the mythic quality of a classic Hollywood western a la The Searchers, combined with the visceral supernatural chills and spills of Bram Stoker’s Dracula, would be a winning thrill ride on a big screen.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Cowboys v. Vampire.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“Aliens” or “Jurassic Park”, I’m not sure exactly which…
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I wrote the outline and began the first draft in 2011, finished in 2012, then through…
View original post 353 more words