Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Cherry Glazed is about about a small town crime boss who has to go clean up her sabordinates mess and she really hates messes.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a fun, witty, crime drama with a strong female lead that uses her wit over brawn for most of her actions.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Wet and Sticky
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I first wrote a flash story, which I then adapted. Time from starting to write flash story to script was 2.5 years, but I was also moving countries, traveling, and had many many months gap between. Actual…
View original post 341 more words