Genre: Mystery, Suspense
If all the world’s a stage, who’s behind the curtain?
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
The mother of all conspiracies
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Political thriller / Murder Mystery / Drama
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s timely and eerily relevant
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
I have eclectic taste in films and love a good story, no matter the genre – from indie to blockbuster. BUT, if I’m being completely honest, I have to confess that I’ve watched FOUL PLAY more times than any other movie. (Mainly because I’ve introduced it to so many…
View original post 286 more words