Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi
Logline: A space crew heads on a collision course with the edge of the universe.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
By most accounts, scientists and astronomers describe the universe as ever-expanding, making it virtually infinite. This little ditty toys with the idea that if deep space explorers did reach the “edge of the universe”, the consequences might be more mundane than expected.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Little sci-fi, little comedy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
With intent, I think it’s ‘Being John Malkovich’. But realistically, I’m just like everyone else, meaning it’s probably ‘Jurassic Park’ or ‘Shawshank’ or one of those other movies that can be…
View original post 270 more words