Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A moment in time during the fierce WW1 Battle of the Somme. It focuses on a decision made by a young soldier. A decision that, if he was to survive the war, he may have later regretted.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This would make a very short but intensely powerful film. The final twist is sure to have the audience walking out with a dilemma of conscience and a sense of what might have been. Or what might NOT have been.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Shawshank Redemption
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took about 2 weeks…
View original post 265 more words