1. What is your screenplay about?
SYNOPSIS – As Sal and Victoria are stuck in a traffic jam, it becomes evident that world is suddenly going to end. They must fend for themselves as everyone makes it every man for themselves.
ANALOGY: – “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – W. Shakespeare
MESSAGE – To be aware of corporate media.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Science Fiction / Action
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
An action movie with a twist ending! And good message to display.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Nine months total. Revised it after Action/Adventure’s wonderful critique!
7. How many stories have…
View original post 201 more words