Performed by Val Cole
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
My story is about believing or not, in Witches. Seven-year-old Katy, believes her Mom who says ‘Witches aren’t real’. Flix her younger brother definitely believes in all things scary. Especially when a real live evil witch knocks loudly on their door and Katy lets her in. The ugly Witch knows someone in the house doesn’t believe in witches and she intends to find out whom.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
The genre is fiction juvenile, ages 6-10 years
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
Invasively – scary.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
‘Blue Ain’t Your Color,’ Keith Urban
View original post 290 more words