Genre: Drama, Fantay
A teenager meets her Broadway star hero.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A fallen Broadway star’s addiction collides into his biggest fan…his daughter.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The addiction portrayed in the film touches nearly everyone.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
I bounce around the radio dial tooo much and have no real favorite tunes; Beatles, disco, Motown, Soul…everything.
9. What obstacles did you face to…
View original post 142 more words