Performed by Val Cole
1. What is your short story about?
About a boy and a girl. They meet. They part. It’s funny.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Satire. Comedy. Faux-romance.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Devojka, Željko Joksimović (guilty pleasure)
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
I don’t believe in all-time favorites. I change and my taste changes accordingly.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
I appreciate that the question is not about inspiration because motivation is also a powerful thing. And important. I guess I had this story in mind for a long time. There was this…
View original post 127 more words