1. What is your screenplay about?
After the massacre of her patrol unit by a legendary wild man, a critically wounded battlefield medic must find a way to radio for help before she bleeds out — or gets discovered by the wild man — in the deserts of Afghanistan.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Horror. Action. Military Action. Urban. Sci-fi.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I think the interesting factor about this story is it’s not only based on true events, but the main character is a female battlefield medic and famous YouTuber.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Interesting and fresh.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably Star Wars.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Close to a year.
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 204 more words