1. What is your screenplay about?
After an experiment to cure PTSD goes awry, one of fifteen people is now able to read the President’s memories — and the race is on to find out which one it is before national security is blown all to hell.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
A present-day science-fictional thriller.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a fast-paced thriller with an African-American lead and some thoughtful social commentary.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
2001: A Space Odyssey.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
44 published stories; 23 published novels, including Hugo Award-winner HOMINIDS.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you…
View original post 187 more words