1. What is your screenplay about?
A comedy about gendered politics – in this world and the next.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Half hour studio based TV comedy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s funny. It explores how our actions in this world might affect our status in the next.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Apartment by Billy Wilder
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Four TV scripts, another three proposals and working on a feature.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
View original post 161 more words