1. What is your screenplay about?
Decades after seeing her mother murder her father, a woman battles with her own self-destructive tendencies and obsessions when her mother is released on parole. (This Is Us meets Bloodline)
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Mystery/Suspense/Family Generational Drama
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This is a pilot for a series that is a very strong female-driven drama that delves deep into the psychological effects parental damage can have long into one’s life. The pilot sets up a series that deals with the long term effects of generational secrets and dishonesty.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Wizard of Oz
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About 6 months
7. How many stories have…
View original post 266 more words