1. What is your screenplay about?
The Seeker is a story about a young girl who struggles to find the balance between helping her family and actually doing the right thing.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
I would consider The Seeker to be a drama.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Personally, I think this story is just flat out entertaining. I love a story with a smart twist and The Seeker definitely has one. It is filled with tender visuals and I think it would be a fun movie to direct. It would be challenging, but rewarding.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Hmm… wow that’s a tough one. It’s probably a toss up between The Never Ending Story and No Country For Old…
View original post 469 more words