1. What is your screenplay about?
‘Mirrors’ is about the fear of your reflection watching you as you sleep – almost an extension of fear of the dark, I suppose.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
As a short film, it is simple to make but can be particularly frightening at the same time.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably ‘Shaun of The Dead’ or ‘Hot Fuzz’.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
This screenplay took me a couple of hours, mainly just small fixes needing doing after the main idea was finished.
7. How many stories have you written?
‘Chloe’, ‘Mirrors’, ‘Out of Time’ and ‘Lucid Visionary’ so far.
8. What is your…
View original post 214 more words