1. What is your screenplay about?
Sanctuary City, an animation story, is set inside a butterfly sanctuary. A young overseer, his sanctuary charges, and the painter/janitor come together to raise money for sanctuary repairs. When the administrator chastises, challenges, and sabotages the overseer the true higher power assists.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Metaphysical Philosophical Animation
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The hope of this spec script is to create enough interest in order to develop a complete screenplay filled with both metaphysical and philosophical life lessons for the next generation of children watching animation theatre.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
This script was developed during my MFA program. The complete…
View original post 342 more words