1. What is your screenplay about?
The Paper Princess is about a courageous, young princess called Paige who goes on a journey to save her home, after a cruel sorcerer transforms her into paper. Accompanied by her two friends, a grouchy hermit and a brave sprout, Paige learns that her paper doesn’t have to be a curse, it can be a source of power.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Animation, Fantasy and Adventure.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a fun, epic adventure which embodies several positive themes: a princess who doesn’t need a prince to break her curse – she breaks it herself; change is always possible, as a person and in society; and, true strength comes from within.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in…
View original post 419 more words