WINE & EGGS played to rave reviews at the April 2018 Under 5 Minute Film Festival in Toronto.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
– It’s a filmmaking and directing workshop project at Istanbul Film Academy.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
– 5 months.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
– Wine and Eggs : )
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
– The rain effect : )
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
– I was with my friend when I got the feedback video. I was very happy and shared with my friend.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Videos of the Short Film:
6. How did you come up with…
View original post 256 more words